Kaurath... a land of rich history and bloody battles, where Bards and Kings walk alongside Peasants, where Elementals hold no sway, but one should always carry a bit of bread or honey for the Fae.Under the rule of the High King, this is a land steeped in tradition with a long history. Come, join us and become a part of the ever-growing tapestry making up tomorrow's history.
Our Upcoming Event
While most of our next events are a full weekend this will be a one day event held Saturday July 21st at Camp Cedarcrest in Orange, CT (northwest of New Haven, CT).
To register click here and follow the instructions.
LocationsAlmost all of our events take place at Camp Cedarcrest, 886 Mapledale Rd, Orange, CT 06477, about ten minutes west of New Haven, Connecticut, just off exit 57 on the Merritt Parkway. More details are in the individual event announcements and on our Facebook page.
The Intercon S event takes place at Intercon S (q.v.)
Our events usually last the weekend; the site opens for Players at 6pm Friday and closes at 5pm Sunday. The event include food (from Late Friday through Brunch Sunday) plus bunk-bed style cabins or tenting space for all who attend, both players and staff.
Our events are free for brand New Players and for Non-Player Characters, and cost up to $120 for a full weekend event, with a number of discounts for everything from preregistering and for prepaying to being a student.
We also offer NPC exchanges: giving you CP with various other LARPs if you NPC for us or vica versa (blankets here for NPCing there.)
For full pricing details see our Event page at the tab above.
Give the gift of LARPing
Give a friend (or yourself) a season pass to Kaurath -- all NERO Hartford events this year at a discount:
The Season Pass is heavilly discounted over the regular at the door or pre-registration price.
If you are a Student, Military, LARP Staff, or do NPC shifts at every event you can choose the extra Special Discount and will get one third off the regular prices and
You also lock in a discount for all five events in 2018 and the Intercon event in 2019:
- Four Full Weekend events,
- A Mid-Summer One day,
- you'll get full NERO PC experience for our Winter module at Intercon, and
- since you will be prepaid you can get the special bonus gift for prepaying early for events every time your pre-register.
If you buy more than one Season Pass you can use the lowest price of any for all the rest. So give a Gift to a student and get the student discount on your own Pass as well.
In the PayPal notes section list for whom this gift is intended or if you need a gift certificate or card.
If you give this to a new player for that same price they get
- All Four Full Weekend events in 2018,
- The 2018 Mid-Summer One day,
- Full NERO PC experience for our Winter module at Intercon S in 2019,
- The 2019 Season opener, a full weekend event,
- they can get the special bonus gift for prepaying early for events every time they pre-register,
- They get 200 Goblin points,
- A free paid plot submission in June 2019, and of course
- Tags for any non-magic equipment the bring to an event,
- and the new player modules.
As the gifter you get:
- To use their discounts when you pay or versa vica,
- Goblin Points,
- A paid Plot submission,
- and the first five gifts given come with a Raw Magical Resource in game, worth one standard magical item effect for the year.
Winter coats the land, but heroes are still needed. Rumors of war drift south from beyond Kasember. Winter crops are being sold by hobling merchants. Pumpkin pies still kill the cookshops and publick houses with their scents.
Teachers are irritable and students take joy in Winter holidays. Snow flurries lash the west and the Keskaur woods are rimed with ice. In the east drums are heard high in the Dubmember mountains. Trappers speak of shadows on the snow and hunters vanishing. in the south all is warm and calm. The Plains of Morathel seem peaceful and resting.
The wise can smell danger on the wind, but what form will it take. Look carefully use the season wisely -- you choices shape the year to come.